Follow me on Twitter

Follow CharlesFrench on Twitter

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trendsetting...

Are you the one who will initiate or populize a trend this summer? Will you be the one who says, this look I like no matter who else does? Are you confident enough to do you and not worry about what others think? If so, I want to be the first to congratulate you on being a trendsetter.


A lot of the styles we mimick today are started in just that fashion. Someone said I’m gonna wear this no matter what others think. Because I like it. It’s that confidence that fashion designers thrive on. Stepping out of your box to present your own individuality is not all bad. So I challenge you this summer to being a trendsetter. Go shopping and find some things you normally wouldn’t wear. Try on different pieces and see how creative you really can be. If it looks good to you, that’s all that matter. Now go out and watch to see how many others will mimick that look. You may even get confirmation when someone compliments your style!

Always remember, “A well dressed man is more confident, and a confident man is more productive.”

No comments:

Post a Comment